Current as of 27 Dec 2023
Your privacy is important to us. As a web-based service provider, we require some personal information in order to provide a service to you. However, we don't ask for this information unless we truly need it. It is Quotion's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, Quotion.
We may ask you for personal information, such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Profile details, such as avatar
- Your website domain
- Payment details
This information is used for the purposes of:
- Providing you with products and services
- Providing you with information about our products and services
- Managing and improving our products, services, quality control, administration, communication and internal processes
- Personalizing and customizing your experience with us
- Verifying your identity
- Granting you access to your account with us
- Investigating any enquiries or complaints submitted by or about you
- Complying with regulatory or legal obligations
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. We do not share your personal information with third-parties, except where required by law, to protect our own rights, or to provide a service to you. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with a service.
Our respect for your privacy extends to the data you input into our website over the normal course of using our services. We will not share your data with third-parties, except where required by law, to protect our own rights, or to provide a service to you. We may, however, disclose anonymised and aggregated versions of this information for business, marketing or public relations purposes. We will only retain your data for as long as necessary to provide you with a service.
We employ third-party services for our:
- Payment processing, provided by Lemon Squeezy
- Email(notification, customer support), provided by Resend
- Analytics processing, provided by Tinybird
These third parties have access to selected personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf or to improve the relevance of information presented to you. We review the privacy policies of all our third-party providers before enlisting their services to ensure their practices align with ours.
We take security seriously, and do what we can within commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.